• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pending felony charges on my record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xhotkalla

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tennessee

I have pending felony charges that will be dismissed in 11 months on my record. Employers are not hiring me because of these pending charges.I have even started on one job and later was told that they couldn't move forward because of the charges on my record. I would like to know what I can do to get around HR departments to land a job. I am not guilty , they are just showing up as pending charges.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tennessee

I have pending felony charges that will be dismissed in 11 months on my record. Employers are not hiring me because of these pending charges.I have even started on one job and later was told that they couldn't move forward because of the charges on my record. I would like to know what I can do to get around HR departments to land a job. I am not guilty , they are just showing up as pending charges.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
How do you know they will be dismissed? What are the charges?

xhotkalla

because it is in diversion status so it will be dismissed in 11 months. but it is still showing on my record as felonies

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">