• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pennsylvania extadition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

c.bennett5678

i have two summery charges in PA and i have received a letter telling me that i have warrents in PA for failure to pay fines. Can Pennsylvania extradite me from carson city Nevada? Please can anyone tell me i am lost.:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

dave33

I believe they have the legal authority th extradite, however extremely unlikely. I am under the assumption the warrants are both for fines and have never heard of a state extraditing under those circumstances.goodluck.

CdwJava

Yes, they CAN extradite ... but, no, they are unlikely to do so.

However, failure to clear the warrants could result in rejection for many good jobs and can result in the denial of government aid and Social Security as well as government backed loans (such as for housing and student loans).

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">