• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a perfect crime ? defendant seeks remedy that does not exist ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

remedy

i have legal residency in the state of arizona.

i only want the insanity to stop! i wasn't sure what forum to post this message in because the truth is that almost every possible forum is or could have been used to address the legal issues that have come about in the last 9 years. 9 years ago in the state of arizona , yavapai county, it began. as a victim of assault and then to be cited as the perpatrator of assault , is bad enough but it did not stop there! the latest assault on my person via "arizonas constitutional and statutory victims' rights laws, is no different than the first one nine years ago! i have fled the state of arizona and have been living in the "bush" of southern california for the last 6 months. i was suposed to have appeared for a pre-trial conference and disposition hearing on the 22nd of this month . i did not show. i was not perpared. a warrent for my arrest was issued. the fact that i am innocent is not the issue at hand here. the fact that the prosecuting attorneys office has taken me to trial once before knowing that i was innocent is! justice/city courts is where this is taking place. i asked to have counsel assigned, i was denied. both times the arrests and charging of criminal conduct on my part were by way of the county sheriffs department. both times i was given a citation that says " ARIZONA TRAFFIC TICKET AND COMPLAINT" i was accused of jumping out onto the highway as a car drove by. this never happened! regardless, this is the traffic ticket part of the citation. i was cited for obstructing a highway. the complaint part of the citation is hard to see on the citation. just two tiny little boxes right above the name of the sheriffs deputy that arrested me. victim and victim notified. a check in either box means that a victim of crime is also involved. i am going to stop here because i can only confuse the reader if much more said. i do want to give the reader this brief snopsis of my having legal and just cause for seeking remedy. in a nut shell this is it: my u.s. constitutional rights/ civil rights have been violated many, many times by arizona state law. it is the valididaty, construction, and application of state constitutional and statutory laws, provisions, rules, proceedures etc. having to do with victims' rights/ arizonas constitutional amendment victims bill of rights is my main concern! this is where i have lived in fear every day of my life for the past 9 years. i am going back to arizona in a day or two for one reason. to show my two daughters the face of there father who tried his best to bring about change the best he could. i am not alone in this! many other people who live in the state of arizona have been party to this! victims of crime diserve to be treated fairly and deserve to be treated fairly within the justice system! i am not sure that city or justice court is the right place for me to be. federal district court perhaps. state and federal courts ? i want to protect my rights and do not want to waive any of these rights. how do i seek relief ? an injunctive action for the time being would be nice. i just want to rest. thanks, REMEDY

averad

I have hidden my one sentance responce in your mess of a post

i only want the insanity to stop! i wasn't sure what forum to post this message in because the truth is that almost every possible forum is or could have been used to address the legal issues that have come about in the last 9 years. 9 years ago in the state of arizona , yavapai county, it began. as a victim of assault and then to be cited as the perpatrator of assault , is bad enough but it did not stop there! the latest assault on my person via "arizonas constitutional and statutory victims' rights laws, is no different than the first one nine years ago! i have fled the state of arizona and have been living in the "bush" of southern california for the last 6 months. i was suposed to have appeared for a pre-trial conference and disposition hearing on the 22nd of this month . i did not show. i was not perpared. a warrent for my arrest was issued. the fact that i am innocent is not the issue at hand here. the fact that the prosecuting attorneys office has taken me to trial once before knowing that i was innocent is! justice/city courts is where this is taking place. i asked to have counsel assigned, i was denied. both times the arrests and charging of criminal conduct on my part were by way of the county sheriffs department. both times i was given a citation that says " ARIZONA TRAFFIC TICKET AND COMPLAINT" i was accused of jumping out onto the highway as a car drove by. this never happened! regardless, this is the traffic ticket part of the citation. i was cited for obstructing a highway. the complaint part of the citation is hard to see on the citation. just two tiny little boxes right above the name of the sheriffs deputy that arrested me. victim and victim notified. a check in either box means that a victim of crime is also involved. i am going to stop here because i can only confuse the reader if much more said. i do want to give the reader this brief snopsis of my having legal and just cause for seeking remedy. in a nut shell this is it: my u.s. constitutional rights/ civil rights have been violated many, many times by arizona state law. it is the valididaty, construction, and application of state constitutional and statutory laws, provisions, rules, proceedures etc. You need to re-write this as it is very difficult to read. having to do with victims' rights/ arizonas constitutional amendment victims bill of rights is my main concern! this is where i have lived in fear every day of my life for the past 9 years. i am going back to arizona in a day or two for one reason. to show my two daughters the face of there father who tried his best to bring about change the best he could. i am not alone in this! many other people who live in the state of arizona have been party to this! victims of crime diserve to be treated fairly and deserve to be treated fairly within the justice system! i am not sure that city or justice court is the right place for me to be. federal district court perhaps. state and federal courts ? i want to protect my rights and do not want to waive any of these rights. how do i seek relief ? an injunctive action for the time being would be nice. i just want to rest. thanks, REMEDY

Neal1421

averad said:

i only want the insanity to stop! i wasn't sure what forum to post this message in because the truth is that almost every possible forum is or could have been used to address the legal issues that have come about in the last 9 years. 9 years ago in the state of arizona , yavapai county, it began. as a victim of assault and then to be cited as the perpatrator of assault , is bad enough but it did not stop there! the latest assault on my person via "arizonas constitutional and statutory victims' rights laws, is no different than the first one nine years ago! i have fled the state of arizona and have been living in the "bush" of southern california for the last 6 months. i was suposed to have appeared for a pre-trial conference and disposition hearing on the 22nd of this month . i did not show. i was not perpared. a warrent for my arrest was issued. the fact that i am innocent is not the issue at hand here. the fact that the prosecuting attorneys office has taken me to trial once before knowing that i was innocent is! justice/city courts is where this is taking place. i asked to have counsel assigned, i was denied. both times the arrests and charging of criminal conduct on my part were by way of the county sheriffs department. both times i was given a citation that says " ARIZONA TRAFFIC TICKET AND COMPLAINT" i was accused of jumping out onto the highway as a car drove by. this never happened! regardless, this is the traffic ticket part of the citation. i was cited for obstructing a highway. the complaint part of the citation is hard to see on the citation. just two tiny little boxes right above the name of the sheriffs deputy that arrested me. victim and victim notified. a check in either box means that a victim of crime is also involved. i am going to stop here because i can only confuse the reader if much more said. i do want to give the reader this brief snopsis of my having legal and just cause for seeking remedy. in a nut shell this is it: my u.s. constitutional rights/ civil rights have been violated many, many times by arizona state law. it is the valididaty, construction, and application of state constitutional and statutory laws, provisions, rules, proceedures etc. You need to re-write this as it is very difficult to read. having to do with victims' rights/ arizonas constitutional amendment victims bill of rights is my main concern! this is where i have lived in fear every day of my life for the past 9 years. i am going back to arizona in a day or two for one reason. to show my two daughters the face of there father who tried his best to bring about change the best he could. i am not alone in this! many other people who live in the state of arizona have been party to this! victims of crime diserve to be treated fairly and deserve to be treated fairly within the justice system! i am not sure that city or justice court is the right place for me to be. federal district court perhaps. state and federal courts ? i want to protect my rights and do not want to waive any of these rights. how do i seek relief ? an injunctive action for the time being would be nice. i just want to rest. thanks, REMEDY
I found it!!! :D

weenor

averad said:

Show up to court, plead guilty and take your little pills.

outonbail

i am not sure that city or justice court is the right place for me to be.
It doesn't sound like it to me either.

Perhaps your issues should be addressed in a medical facility rather than by the legal system?

I just want to rest.
A physician is far more qualified to assist you in achieving this, as it falls within their field of practice.

gawm

averad said:
Yeah, thanks for doing that! You made me read this crap twice!
one minute of my life I'll never get back!:mad:

*If only I would of scrolled down to the next reply before reading it again*:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">