• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Perjury and False evidence on Probable Cause Affidavit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

anon909

At my previous employer I was let go because they assumed I hacked their computers. They based this off a email address they found on a computer that when typed into google it connected to a flickr account that had some of my public facebook images on it. They interviewed me and I denied it but was let go the next day without a notice of termination. I was contacted by law enforcement a few months later informing me they were charging me with breach of computer security a class b misdemeanor. I turned myself in and bailed out. I obtained a the probable cause affidavit where I found some indiscrepancies. Apparently the email wasn't enough and they told the police that I admitted to the crime during the interview. I recorded this interview and it proves they blatantly lied to the police. It has been six months and still am not on the court docket. What can this do for my case and can I sue my former employer for malicious prosecution or some for intentional infliction of emotional distress personal injury tort? I have relapsed back to taking my depression medication because of this.

sandyclaus

At my previous employer I was let go because they assumed I hacked their computers. They based this off a email address they found on a computer that when typed into google it connected to a flickr account that had some of my public facebook images on it. They interviewed me and I denied it but was let go the next day without a notice of termination. I was contacted by law enforcement a few months later informing me they were charging me with breach of computer security a class b misdemeanor. I turned myself in and bailed out. I obtained a the probable cause affidavit where I found some indiscrepancies. Apparently the email wasn't enough and they told the police that I admitted to the crime during the interview. I recorded this interview and it proves they blatantly lied to the police. It has been six months and still am not on the court docket. What can this do for my case and can I sue my former employer for malicious prosecution or some for intentional infliction of emotional distress personal injury tort? I have relapsed back to taking my depression medication because of this.
I know I've heard this story somewhere before, under a different member name... Hmmm...

US LAW ONLY.

OHRoadwarrior

I suggest you subpoena the evidence. Law enforcement has the ability to obtain IP information on the origin of these things.

OHRoadwarrior

thats because i havent received a answer direct to my question.
Seems clear to me.

I suggest you subpoena the evidence. Law enforcement has the ability to obtain IP information on the origin of these things. Until things get to court, they can always trace the IP. Therefore your case will be on hold until then or until the statute of limitations expires.

Eekamouse

He doesn't care to give what state he is in because he's guilty as charged and afraid they'll track this thread back to him.

sandyclaus

thats because i havent received a answer direct to my question.
Perhaps if you had answered out questions on the first thread under the other member account...

Stop creating new threads under different accounts asking the same questions.

anon909

Seems clear to me.

I suggest you subpoena the evidence. Law enforcement has the ability to obtain IP information on the origin of these things. Until things get to court, they can always trace the IP. Therefore your case will be on hold until then or until the statute of limitations expires.
Do you have recommendations on a civil suit?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">