• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

physical controle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pfwest

What is the name of your state? WA
We know now that you can get arrested for having a few beers, even when on private property but his truck was running. When the police stopped in front of the house, and my husband did go to see what he wanted he called my husband by another name. He told the police that it wasnt him, and the police kept asking him questions about what happened on such and such a date. My husband couldnt answer him as it was not him. Now here in WA you can look up who is in jail or who has been in jail the last 360 days. So me very nosy I typed in the name the police called my husband and I was very surprised to find that that person has the same name as my husband only the middle name is different. Now the question is is there anything we can do as my husband was taking to jail because they were looking for this other man, and charged my husband for physical controle? On his release papers that other persons name is on there as a alias. He has had a pretrial and he had to go for the trial last friday, now there is a conflict and now they are planning a new pretrial. If this go on and on we booked a flight in july can we asked the court to change dates if it falls between the dates we are gone?

JETX

"If this go on and on we booked a flight in july can we asked the court to change dates if it falls between the dates we are gone?"
*** Rather than let this continue, I would suggest that your husband (or more preferably, his attorney) contact the prosecutor and resolve this matter before it goes further.
And if you can't resolve it, then yes, his attorney should be able to request a continuance. It is up to the court on whether to grant or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">