• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is Pink Summons comes under Arrest?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
So what are you looking for?

I've told you all of the information regarding the summons including what you need to do to confirm that the charge was dismissed due to a defective charging instrument.

mdummy

Pink Summons question

So what are you looking for?

I've told you all of the information regarding the summons including what you need to do to confirm that the charge was dismissed due to a defective charging instrument.
Thanks Highway Man you are keep replying instantly, my question is once cops gives summons, how does he transmit the data to court, will it only on Memo paper and fax to court or do he have a computer to enter all those details?

HighwayMan

No data is transmitted to the court.

The original copy of the summons gets put into an envelope and delivered to 346 Broadway. From there it is processed by the court personnel.

If the summons is obviously defective then nothing more is done with it, although I don't know if it's entered in any court database. One thing I do know is that there is no record of the charge because there is no charge.

mdummy

Pink Summons question

No data is transmitted to the court.

The original copy of the summons gets put into an envelope and delivered to 346 Broadway. From there it is processed by the court personnel.

If the summons is obviously defective then nothing more is done with it, although I don't know if it's entered in any court database. One thing I do know is that there is no record of the charge because there is no charge.
Well you nailed it sir, really I like to call you guru, how do you know this procedure ..just curious to know..are you the ex-cop or something ?

ok coming to the point ...."although I don't know if it's entered in any court database"..this is tricky.when I went to the court and collected the letter saying case is not admiited, they just asked my ID , they didnt even look at the summons number.

So it does make me feel like they are entering the database of this tickets in court system, where are they disturbing this data is a ????????

HighwayMan

where are they disturbing this data is a ????????
You mean distributing?

No - the data is NOT distributed and does NOT get recorded in any criminal justice databases that would be visible during any type of check. It would be recorded for internal court use only, if anything.

mdummy

You mean distributing?

No - the data is NOT distributed and does NOT get recorded in any criminal justice databases that would be visible during any type of check. It would be recorded for internal court use only, if anything.
Apologies for the spell wrong,

Well its a sign of biggest relief ever happen in my life, thanks for all your replies highman,

I got my first yellow card in states, just had a sip of taste about the rules and regulations, henceforth I will be very careful. rest of thing gods wish.

But I still wonder how do you know all these are these things so deep you attorney or ex-cop or court ex-worked?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">