• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please advise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wexler

I was on crowded two way street in NYC and heard an ambulance in the rear. There were two lanes in both directiins with cars coming toward me on the left. . I heard an ambulance siren and other sirens. I pulled over to right and the ambulance didn't pass. So I pulled over to the left and he passed and pulled over to the right along the curb. There was a second siren simultaneous with the ambulance and a police car coming in the rear. I thought he was with the ambulance so I pulled to the left to let him pass on the right so he he be with the ambulance who was now on the right curb. . He didn't pass so I pulled to the right because I thought be wanted to pass on the left instead. and hes still there. So now I'm confused so I am near the light and say to my wife - maybe he cant pass so Ill turn slowly onto the adjacent street and let him go. But he opens the window and says pulll over. He gets out of the car and asks me how long I have been driving. I have been driving 40 years without a point on my license. He accuses me of failing to let the ambulance pass and failing to pull over when he had his siren on. My wife says we did let the ambulance pass immediately and we thought you were with the ambulance. We are in grid traffic here, So he gives us a pink slip disorderly conduct creating a hazardous condition for no apparent reason and refusal to obey lawful order. I asked him why he would write such a tick and he said because I gave him a hard time and didn't pull over immediately. . Also I am a licensed medical social worker with ten years of working in the emergency room . The disorderly conduct is a pink slip and its a violation. . Also the police siren was interpreted by myself and my wife to be part of the ambulance procession. In NY York there is always a police car or cars who follow an ambulance to the scene. He could have put on his loudspeak if he intented to pull us over but even then I would have has to turn the corner because thee was no way to pull over near the light on with two cars in my land and an ambulance parked on the right. . Can someone please advise.
Last edited by wexler; Yesterday at 09:36 AM.

Last edited:

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Why did you open yet another thread in the wrong place about your problem?

I asked you questions in the other thread which you ignored. Why don't you answer them and then we can proceed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">