• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me here

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

void

What is the name of your state? tn

ok, 9 days ago my boyfriend's home was raided b/c of suspicion of a meth lab. He is 27 and on out of state probation from the state of AZ. He lives in the home with his mother, step father, and 5 brothers and sisters, ranging in age from 15 to 19. It is his mother and stepfather's home technically. We were not present. We were in another city at work from 3 hours prior to the raid to 6 hours after the raid. the police uncovered an estimated $35 in pot and a few small pot pipes.

9 days later a warrant is issued and carried out for the arrest of my boyfriend, charging him with posession, paraphernalia, and contributing...delinquincy of a minor.

My boyfriend is clean. The paraphernalia/drugs were not found among his possessions or his living area (which is the den). They were found in his sister's bedroom, his brothers' bedroom, and his mothers' bedroom. the den contains all of his clothes, possessions, et al. We were also not present when this minor arrived, took part in illegal actions, was arrested, or anything.

His mother, brother, sister, and the minor were arrested, but the other two sisters present at the time of the raid were not. We had no knowledge of the drugs contained in that house. The officer (who, btw, IS targeting that family because of stupid rumors he heard from children) replied to my boyfriend when asked why he was being arrested, "you live in that house and I'm going to get all of you".

Can this stick? It's bull****! Will he be violated? Please help!

Shay-Pari'e

void said:

ok, 9 days ago my boyfriend's home was raided b/c of suspicion of a meth lab. He is 27 and on out of state probation from the state of AZ. He lives in the home with his mother, step father, and 5 brothers and sisters, ranging in age from 15 to 19. It is his mother and stepfather's home technically. We were not present. We were in another city at work from 3 hours prior to the raid to 6 hours after the raid. the police uncovered an estimated $35 in pot and a few small pot pipes.

9 days later a warrant is issued and carried out for the arrest of my boyfriend, charging him with posession, paraphernalia, and contributing...delinquincy of a minor.

My boyfriend is clean. The paraphernalia/drugs were not found among his possessions or his living area (which is the den). They were found in his sister's bedroom, his brothers' bedroom, and his mothers' bedroom. the den contains all of his clothes, possessions, et al. We were also not present when this minor arrived, took part in illegal actions, was arrested, or anything.

His mother, brother, sister, and the minor were arrested, but the other two sisters present at the time of the raid were not. We had no knowledge of the drugs contained in that house. The officer (who, btw, IS targeting that family because of stupid rumors he heard from children) replied to my boyfriend when asked why he was being arrested, "you live in that house and I'm going to get all of you".

You had no knowledge? The crap was actually found in the kids rooms?

The minor children should be taken out of that home and placed in protective custody, and you should get a new boyfriend. If there is anyone on this site that can be nicer than me at this point, go for it.

HomeGuru

void said:

**A: Ok, thanks for the story.

Can this stick? It's bull****! Will he be violated?

**A: yes, he will be violated. By Big Bubba.

K

krispenstpeter

He is 27 and on out of state probation from the state of AZ.
Him being in the house is a violation of probation.

His ass is returning to Arizona to do his time.

Son of Slam

void said:
my boyfriend's home was raided .... He is ... on out of state probation .... the police uncovered an estimated $35 in pot and a few small pot pipes.

...a warrant is issued and carried out for the arrest of my boyfriend, charging him with posession, paraphernalia, and contributing...delinquincy of a minor.

The officer .. replied to my boyfriend .. "you live in that house and I'm going to get ...you".

***When you cut through the BS. it all says BYE BYE BOYFRIEND.

VR_Hunter

void said:

Oh boy will he be violated! Again and again and again and again. Just think, when he gets out, you will be able to slap him and call him YOUR bitch.

Sorry, but someone who knows about drugs, knows the signs of drug use. Living in that house, he knew. Along with that, he should have known being around drugs was a violation of his parole. He shouldn't have been violating his parole so therefore he goes to jail.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">