• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help soon!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amandaxoxo

What is the name of your state? TX

I am in a bit of a situation. I have to go down to the county clerk office to pay a fine and court costs. But i have an outstanding warrent in another county for an unpaid speeding ticket. I am very nervous about paying this because I don't know is I will get arrested. Will they know that I have this warrent or do they just know how much I owe?

seniorjudge

amandaxoxo said:
What is the name of your state? TX

I am in a bit of a situation. I have to go down to the county clerk office to pay a fine and court costs. But i have an outstanding warrent in another county for an unpaid speeding ticket. I am very nervous about paying this because I don't know is I will get arrested. Will they know that I have this warrent or do they just know how much I owe?
Surrender**********

amandaxoxo

This is not an option. I do not want to go to jail. All i want to know is if it will be safe to go pay court costs.

thanrah1

Outstanding fines

There's no way of knowing from your post if they will look or not look, some jurisdictions do and some don't......This ain't rocket science ace, why not just pay up the first ticket before you go to court on the second ticket?

IMPAQT

I been in this situation, but it was in Ohio. Just simply pay it. They dont arrest someone over a misdormeaner warrent if its from another county. But if your scared, I would say go pay the other fine, so that warrent will be released. THEN, go pay for the fines you own in the other county.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">