• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help, wanted In Spain!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rambo365

Hello folks I really am In need of some help so any reply Is greatly appreciated. Basically last summer I got caught selling a very minimal amount of drugs In Ibiza I spent three dsys In a detention center they then let me out on free bail and said that Ill have to return to court In Ibiza once every month until the case Is over. When they let me go on bail they also returned my passport to me even though It was only 3 days until I had to go court. My dad said basically they just want you to leave the country and never come back so I left the next day. Now I was planning to go abroad to Cyprus next week and having sent my passport off a month ago my passport arrived but the next day I also got a letter from Ibiza courts saying about I've been Indicted for a year and 8 months, will this affect me going to Cyprus????????? please help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">