• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Respond Asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dawn112

ohio
What does BENCH WARRANT RETURNED "APPREHENDED BY MCSD"
Daughter-in-law charged with Felony 5 Need to know,4 year old granddaughter in this mess and I need to help her get out of there!

seniorjudge

dawn112 said:
ohio
What does BENCH WARRANT RETURNED "APPREHENDED BY MCSD"
Daughter-in-law charged with Felony 5 Need to know,4 year old granddaughter in this mess and I need to help her get out of there!
This means that whoever the cops were looking for under the order of the judge has been arrested by M[?] County Sheriff's Department.

dawn112

reply seniorjudge

Thank you I just did not understand because she was awaiting prliminary hearing for Dec. 23rd. She was out on bail. I don't know why she would be arrested now! There is so much going on. I'am going to court house now to see what I can find out. I am so worried about this little girl. Thanks again!

dawn112

I spoke to detective handling case. There was nothing new that he knew of and he would know. I spoke with sheriff court. They said it just means she was served and will appear Dec 23rd for preliminary hearing. But thankyou for replying. I've gotten some great advise from you!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">