• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police using my brothers phone to text and try and trick me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vabapesta

Frightening. Please don't generalize and speak your ignorance on behalf of all young adults. It is because of idiots like you that I make sure my children are educated, respectful, and have common decency. Thank you for the reminder of what they could be otherwise.
thats great for u ur kids are probaly the idiots who cannot even communicate with their peers and probaly stick out like a sore thumb wen trying to fit in at school.... and whats ur screename all about ..i dont believe that wyett is a word and if its your last name then it needs to be capitalized.... and whats even more frightneing is that u have not conrtibuted one single bit of advice.. ur purpose is strickly to cut me up..... so im assuming your a grown adult acting as a child on the internet and not giving advice but instead arguing with someone who is probaly half ur age..and for your info... im a manager at a major electronics store and this is how everyone in the company communicates through text messages and i make 45k a year plus bonuses at the age of 22 so how do ur idiot children compare to me????

CdwJava

You know, I don't know if there is anything the rest of us need to say ... you pretty much say it all.

Good luck.

And please consider going to college ... it sure won't hurt.

- Carl

vabapesta

y go to college when i already make more money than the average american..by the way i do go to college anyways...u A**holes have turned my thread asking a simple question into a complete arguement over THE WAY I TYPE wow u guys r showing ur education and maturity.

Nativity

y go to college when i already make more money than the average american..by the way i do go to college anyways...u A**holes have turned my thread asking a simple question into a complete arguement over THE WAY I TYPE wow u guys r showing ur education and maturity.
You might want to invest in some english classes while you're at college, your spelling could use some work.

wyett717

i was posting here to c if cops could text me under false pretense of being my brother and defamating the character of my brother by implying that he was ask his own little brother who he knows doesnt deal in drugs if i could bring him some "green".
I'm pretty sure your brother's "character" was shot the instant he decided to drop off drugs with his buddy, he didn't need the cops to do it for him.

if they r allowed to do so i think this should be reviewed because it scares me that they can act as someones family member through text messages and potentially cause in innocent person to commit a crime in an attempt to help out that family member...
Are you kidding? They have every right to do what they did. In fact, they should be commended for taking a dangerous person off the streets; one less criminal wandering the state of Virginia.

What exactly are you looking for from this forum? There was NO illegal activity here whatsoever, and no one will tell you otherwise. You have done nothing but justify everyone elses' deviance over the last several hours; you are of no assistance to anyone.

vabapesta

u might want to invest in a hobby as i see u must be very bored and have nothing better to do then cut up someone who had a legal question on a free advice forum . i could care less if i spell right when im typing 200 words a minute if u can read it and understand it then what is the problem...and for ur info i passed english 111 with an A.u should invest in some get a life classes..or maybe how to respect the younger generation and the differances between them and u ..obviously ur generation failed miserably as look at the situation this country is in now. u just better pray that people like me and my genertion do something to fix all the problems your generation has left us..ur to pre occupied with our slang, our dress, our typing, and our lifestyle to realize that ur generation has polluted our enivronment horribly, then sent my peers to die in a war over oil, caused the american economy to plummet, allowed drugs to poor into this country in record amounts, and pretty much made it impossible for my generation to retire when the time comes. wow great job u guys have done in this country..dont worry us idiots will fix it hear in the next twenty years.

Last edited:

vabapesta

im not here to assist noeone i came here so u guys could assist me but obviously u all are unqualified to do so..well i will say that after beating around the bush and insulting me carl did help me out so thank u carl maybe next time u could leave all the nonsense out and just answer the question as i would imagine thats all anyone wants

Last edited:

vabapesta

what dangers does dropping off drugs cause???? hmm think before u type if u are able to think....and he wouldnt have even had the drugs if they didnt get an informant(who was his best friend) to call and beg for a favor saying he was in a bad situation and if he doesnt make some money tonight hes gonna get killed .

vabapesta

itd be pointless cus ur a little coward and it would never happen.. i mean my brothers in jail right now facing his punishment and taking resposibility for his actions like a man while ur argueing with someone half ur age over the internet..

vabapesta

this is the worst experieance i ever could of imagined on a free advice forum.. i am going to email the owner and report u all for turning my legal question into a two hour arguement and bringing more stress upon me while im worried about my brother and whats gonna happen to him and how long hes gonna spend in jail...we all make mistakes but atleast he plead guilty and took respocibilty for his actions and didnt snitch on no one ..and i can guarantee if someone asked him a question that he was capable of answering he would answer it and not cut them up and critisize and name call but instead he would try to help them cus that the kind of person he is..he even risked his freedom to help his friend and thats how this whole situation arised becasue he was helping a friend(turned informant).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">