• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police using my brothers phone to text and try and trick me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Are Guilty

my brother is twice the man any of u cowards could ever be
Great! That will serve him very well while he's in jail. (I hear they really, really like the "manly" types there.)

But since no one mentioned it yet, ever consider the possibility that the police don't want to charge you with a crime, they only want your brother and are just going to use you as a witness against him? That ought to be fun.

vabapesta

hey guilty idiot i didnt commint a crime therefore i cant be charged... if u dont know that much then dispose of yourself....and we went to court already they didnt use me as a witness..so fail completely on you part.

vabapesta

yea i know..u guys have got me so riled up..im stressin out right now as my big brother is in jail and i have all types of issues surrounding this and u guys r p*ssn me off

You Are Guilty

hey guilty idiot i didnt commint a crime therefore i cant be charged... if u dont know that much then dispose of yourself....and we went to court already they didnt use me as a witness..so fail completely on you part.
Didn't commit a crime, huh? So why are you so worried? (Ever heard of a "conspiracy" charge, buddy?) But you say that you "went to court already" but then say that your brother is "still in jail". So, that leaves two possibilities:

1. Your brother did not have his trial yet and he's still sitting in jail because you're too dumb to bail him out (in which case I don't care how many times you "went" to court, you're still a potential witness); or

2. Your brother DID have a trial, you were not called as a witness, and he was found guilty. (In which case I don't know why you're worried about some text messages when they are already the reason he's wearing a skirt and answering to the name "Suzie" now.) But that still leaves at least a year in which the police can charge you.

But since you already know everything, I'm sure none of this is news to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">