• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Police Want Me!!! Heeeeeeelp!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DogToenails

What is the name of your state? All of them

Hello. I was high intoxicated on drugs that I had stolen from my pimp after I shot him while on probation (it wasn't my fault). I was so nervous because I have a bunch of warrants (not my fault. The courts sent the notices to my parents' house) so I drank a case of beer and a fifth of Jack Daniels to help the tranqualizers I stole from my b$itch go down smoothly (she takes them because I beat her regularly (its not my fault. She doesn't listen)). Anyway, during my get-away, I decided to stop and rob a tobacco store (not my fault. I need the money because work is too hard). After getting $18 and killing the clerk and a customer, I left. Thinking the cops were on my tail, I hit this old lady who was crossing the street (not my fault. She was walking real slow). She was trapped under my car and I drug her for 8 miles (not my fault. the car I stole had low tires). Everyone kept telling me to stop as I passed them at 100mph (not my fault. How can I concentrate on the speedometer when eluding police). I didn't realize the lady was under my car, and didn't know why they were yelling, so I shot at them to get them to stop. I think I might have accidently hit a kid with one of the shots (not my fault. Kid got in the way). Anyway, the cops chased me. I took some shots at them, but they wouldn't go away (not my fault. I didn't realize it was the police). They finally caught me, but before they did, I managed to throw the gun and 5 bags of coke, herion and weed in the river (it wasn't really mine. I don't know how it got there). They arrested me with no bail. I escaped and moved to another state. This was a month ago. Has the statute of limitation passed? Can I go home now? Can I sue the police for roughing me up. Can I sue them for not reading my rights? Can I sue the old lady for slowing me down? Can I sue the owner of the car I stole for having low tires? I'm really a very nice and good person with bad luck. I'm just at the wrong place at the wrong time. None of this is my fault. They want to put me in jail. How dumb is that? I'm trying to get my life back together, but how do they expect me to do that if I'm in jail. It just isn't fair!!!!!!! Please tell me how I can get off with no punishment whatsoever.

P.S. I also killed a duck, but it wasn't my fault.

T

todd_linger

i don't see why they wouldn't give you 6 months probation. it wasn't your fault.

D

DogToenails

Thanks. But 6 months?? Isn't that a little steep for a lousy duck? Remember, none of that other stuff counts because they didn't read me my rights.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I'm dying from laughter. You're going to phucking KILL ME! I was laughing so hard, I was crying and my sides are aching! Oh, my God that was incredibly funny and inventive.

Thank for the hilarity!

I can't believe how funny that was - - and it's not "MINE"! Damn it!

IAAL

Was the old lady on a crosswalk?..If she wasn't then that is "Jay walking" and that is not your fault! Then unlike the old lady..you might have a leg to stand on!

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

Was the duck an endangered species? Did you eat the duck to hide the evidence?

S

SoHereIAm

OMG way to funny!!! I am always surfing these forums and always love the replies people give. Everyone is right to the point. I know I gave IAAL praise last night. Thats why on my posts I say please be nice.

I am peeing my pants on this. It goes so well with alot of things people post on THIS forum.

I was laughing so hard my hubby came in here to see if I was ok.

But I am wondering or maybe I missed it. How is the old lady & the kid? did they make it?

If I were you I would wirte a book about your night. I am still laughing. I need to go to bed!

J

JoeDaddy

I believe the cops violated your constitutional rights somewhere along the chase either when you shot at the cops and hit the kid or when you ran over the old lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

SoHereIAm

You know now reading this again. ( and I read it over and over cause it makes me laugh) I notice people get in more trouble and do more time in prison for harming animals. I think the duck is the problem here. You didn't mention anyone see you hit the duck so maybe your in luck there.

I am surprised you have not heard from anyone from the animal rights.

Well my thoughts and prayers are with you. Hopefully there was no Duck crossing sign there.

thebee7777

ohio.......I...I.....can't even.....type.......I'm laughing so hard!!! Have you thought about stand-up......you should.....you've got the stuff!! I'm savin' this to my archives.....I mean.....hard drive! Hahahahahahahahah
thebee

D

DogToenails

Thank you all for your support on the difficult times that I been dealt. IAAL, I want you to know that you inspired me to tell my story. The wisdom you share with this board is top shelf and extremely motivating. That goes for HomeGuru and a few others. Since all of you have shown your concern, I would like to share an update on the situation. The law finally caught up to me last night. While trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, I was pulled over for doing 85 in a 30 MPH zone, running a red-light and driving with no headlights (I'm currently challenging the Constitutionality of the traffic stop). After I'm sentenced, I'll wait a year or so, then be back to ask about how I can get it reduced. Until then, feel free to send me letters of support. Thanks all

P.S. Please send KY-Jelly ASAP!!!!!!

C

CalieBayGirl

You are a RIOT! I printed that out and took it to work when you first posted it, we could not stop laughing!

Hmmm, no luck... I'm sorry, but we might have been able to help you convince them you were really just misunderstood and get your sentence reduced that way, but there is that duck... *Sigh* You've really touched our hearts with such a moving story, so I'm sure you will be getting plenty of lubricant to help you get along with your cellmate. I will however keep an eye out for a feather pillow to send you to muffle your screams.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">