• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possession of a milk crate.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smutlydog

I was cleaning out my storage shed and came across a plastic milk crate that belongs to a local milk company. On the side it reads $300 fine for unauthorized use. An ancient roommate, who died in a motorcycle accident, left it here. The milk company isn't far away so I am thinking about dropping it off. Is that a wise decision or should I just throw it away? TX

JayChong

You should probably just drop it off and say that you are returning their property. If they want to throw it out, that's the company's decision. You don't want to throw it out and then have the company come around asking for it back.

dave33

I was cleaning out my storage shed and came across a plastic milk crate that belongs to a local milk company. On the side it reads $300 fine for unauthorized use. An ancient roommate, who died in a motorcycle accident, left it here. The milk company isn't far away so I am thinking about dropping it off. Is that a wise decision or should I just throw it away? TX
Nothing will come of this regardless what you do. I would not let this situation (if you want to call it that) take up one more second of your thought process. Move on. goodluck.

You are really posting about this? I would turn myself into the local FBI office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">