• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pregnant girl and assault...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kookoo

What is the name of your state? Tx

This sounds so jerry springer but my friend had a little girl with is ex about 2 years ago and the mother is now 2 months pregnant with another mans child. The mother constantly has said she is going to kick his new girlfriends a** next time she sees her and claims that now she really can because she is pregnant and if his girlfriend hit her back then she would be the one who went to jail because she hit a pregnant woman. Is this true? If a pregnant woman hits them first does the other person not have the right to defend themselves? Cant the mother get into trouble for putting her unborn child in a stupid situation like that to begin with? I know this is so ghetto, but the mother really would start a fight with the other girl whether she is pregnant or not.

HomeGuru

kookoo said:
What is the name of your state? Tx

This sounds so jerry springer but my friend had a little girl with is ex about 2 years ago and the mother is now 2 months pregnant with another mans child. The mother constantly has said she is going to kick his new girlfriends a** next time she sees her and claims that now she really can because she is pregnant and if his girlfriend hit her back then she would be the one who went to jail because she hit a pregnant woman. Is this true? If a pregnant woman hits them first does the other person not have the right to defend themselves? Cant the mother get into trouble for putting her unborn child in a stupid situation like that to begin with? I know this is so ghetto, but the mother really would start a fight with the other girl whether she is pregnant or not.

**A: it is below ghetto. Stop listening to idiots.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">