• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Desiree100790

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Hampshire.

I was with a friend a khols in Lebanon, NH where she was caught stealing, granteed i knew about it, I was sentenced to 30 days at the grafton house of corrections 27 days suspended on good behavior or a year, 1 year of probation in Sullivan County, and $600.00 fine. to my knowledge she never served jail time for this crime. I have been on probation since July 20th,2009 and it has emotionally torn me up completly. Im currently 5 months and 1 week pregnant wiht my son. Not only am i to not have contact with my friends that ive had since i was a child but i also cant have contact with any faimly members who have had a criminal record. I need as much support as i can get. I told him i had smoked marijuana since i was 14 to self-medicate, he is using it agenst me saying if i dont see and LDAC counslor even though im seeing a psyciotirist for my psycological disorders such as Biploar, boarderline personalities, PTSD, social anxiety Disorder, he says thats not good enough. He keeps threatening me to send me to a detox rehab for two weeks to help kick the habbit. I have been working with my psycologist in regaurds to medication so i dont have to medicate myself, i feel that in my best psycological intrest if i was sent to a rehab it would totally break me mroe then i already am. Just in one day of seeing my probation officer i have had more suicidal thoughts then i ever had in my life. I have a bad feeling that he will be the reason i kill myself. I am currently high risk with my pregnancy making things much more difficult. I my probation officer today and in front of another parolee and another probation/parole officer totally belittled, degrated, and disrespected me in many ways. I asked him if it would be possible to just max out my 27days and be done wiht probation and he reaplied "you've only been on probation for 3 months. i dont think so, i also dont feel its in the best intrest of your child or your mental status" What i dont understand is id rather be in jail then feel suicidal and not comfortalbe in my own skin because of probation. I have no privacy at all even with my sons prenatal care. I asked him if i could transfer to vermont due to better help in education purposes, health care and benefits. and he told me not unless i lived with a family member who would finacially support me. So basically telling me that he wants me to get a job but yet have someone else support me. i dont really have family in Vermont aside from my baby father. But i know staying around here will only get me into more trouble. Someone Please i need some advice before something bad happens.

dave33

You are blowing this probation thing way out of proportion. I,m not so sure that you can't have contact with your family. You clearly have several issues.Try and put your thought together and ask specific questions. There are certain conditions to your probation, as long as you follow those your in compliance. Give your probation officer the bare minimum of information. goodluck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">