• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Patriot_Games

♥Colorado,

Im on supervised probation in county A for an offence that took place county B. I go to meetings every month in county A but the main probation is delegated from county B. I was/am a suspect for a crime in county B. The detective said that he would issue a warrant for my arrest if I didn't talk to him. My lawyer called and said all question need to go to him. I have heard from people involved with the victim that the DA didn't charge me because several factors.

CoCourts.com had nothing on me.

My questions are.

Do probation officers have access to the NCIS database or N*** the one only the police use and do they check that every visit?

Do the police check warrants when they radio your name in? "police gave me a talking to for noise"

Is it true that a detective can issue a warrant for a misdemeanor offense without a judges signature?

- Im ending my probation but im afraid that this will come to light when they send it back to the county where the offenses are from.♥

dave33

♥Colorado,

Im on supervised probation in county A for an offence that took place county B. I go to meetings every month in county A but the main probation is delegated from county B. I was/am a suspect for a crime in county B. The detective said that he would issue a warrant for my arrest if I didn't talk to him. My lawyer called and said all question need to go to him. I have heard from people involved with the victim that the DA didn't charge me because several factors.

CoCourts.com had nothing on me.

My questions are.

Do probation officers have access to the NCIS database or N*** the one only the police use and do they check that every visit?

Do the police check warrants when they radio your name in? "police gave me a talking to for noise"

Is it true that a detective can issue a warrant for a misdemeanor offense without a judges signature?

- Im ending my probation but im afraid that this will come to light when they send it back to the county where the offenses are from.♥

What your probation officer does every visit nobody knows except your probation officer. That being said, I doubt they run a national check every visit w/out cause.
What an officer does, again nobody knows except that officer. That being said, I think it very common for them to check for warrants when they have contact.
A detective can arrest you. They can also forward the paperwork to the d.a. requesting a warrant if they feel the situation calls for a warrant.
If you have committed a crime on probation than you have good reason to be concerned. All you can do is wait and hope for the best. goodluck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">