• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proof of Innocence!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SoOverIt

Louisiana

i was arrested in June with a warrant for my arrest for Distribution Of Meth. The warrant was issued the date of arrest, but the Crime, according to the warrant happend in Feb. I have proof of where i was and how long i was there on the day in question. CAn i do anything to Speed up the process? I still havent had any court dates. Can i transfer drug court to another state?

JETX

SoOverIt said:
i was arrested in June with a warrant for my arrest for Distribution Of Meth. The warrant was issued the date of arrest, but the Crime, according to the warrant happend in Feb.
Not relevant. The prosecutor has up to two years to bring the charges.

[qutoe]I have proof of where i was and how long i was there on the day in question.[/quote]
Then provide that proof to your defense attorney.

CAn i do anything to Speed up the process?[/
Ask your defense attorney.

I still havent had any court dates. Can i transfer drug court to another state?
No.

reyn562

By the way, no court cases can be transferred from one court to another, especially interstate. Court cases take their time: there is no way to speed up the process. Just sit back and let the case take its course.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">