• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Akeson

[FONT=
Courier New]undefined[/FONT]What is the name of your state?ARIZONA MY BOYFRIEND AND I WERE ARRESTED AND THEN RELEASED 9 DAYS LATER. ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSED. HOW CAN WE GET OUR PROPERTY BACK OR CAN THE POLICE KEEP OUR THINGS? JEFF

TYRIS

Jeff Akeson said:
[FONT=
Courier New]undefined[/FONT]What is the name of your state?ARIZONA MY BOYFRIEND AND I WERE ARRESTED AND THEN RELEASED 9 DAYS LATER. ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSED. HOW CAN WE GET OUR PROPERTY BACK OR CAN THE POLICE KEEP OUR THINGS? JEFF

-If the charges were dismissed, contact the district attorney's office. They will be able to give you documentation to release property.

Tyris

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Jeff Akeson said:
[FONT=

My response:

You say your name is Jeff, and that you and your "boyfriend" were arrested?

Well, Jeff, I'd say you have bigger problems than the arrest or your property problems.

IAAL

BelizeBreeze

Then I suggest you go back to EVERY ONE of my posts and read why I have said what I did, then read the state statutes on the relevant topic being discussed and see why the person to whom I responded was wrong.

And by the way, one of those "PEOPLE" who went poof today advocated to a poster that they commit fraud and felony perjury.

Is that the kind of person you want on this forum giving advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

bsokee

Nope

Lacy_UnderAlls said:
I think BB has left the house.... :confused:
Better check again, he's back! I think he must be in a good mood, cause I'm surprised he didn't give u the ole boot! Which brings up another question--Do you know why someone locks up a post? Is it because its full, or what? And I've noticed sometime later their entire identity is deleted. I wonder if they really delete everything or do they store it in a file?

BelizeBreeze

unawareangel said:
Better check again, he's back! I think he must be in a good mood, cause I'm surprised he didn't give u the ole boot! Which brings up another question--Do you know why someone locks up a post? Is it because its full, or what? And I've noticed sometime later their entire identity is deleted. I wonder if they really delete everything or do they store it in a file?
There were three posts locked today. I asked Mary to lock two of them because the issues had been answered and the rest was idiotic drivel. She did.

Just as this thread is becomming.

There is also another thread that will soon be gone. And the poster with it yet again.

CO19

BelizeBreeze said:
And by the way, one of those "PEOPLE" who went poof today advocated to a poster that they commit fraud and felony perjury.
Is that the kind of person you want on this forum giving advice?
Sorry, but gotta weigh in on this one...
Belize, the only relevant FACT here is that you do not run the show around here, cannot threaten people to ban them b/c you don't either like them or disagree with their advice to the OP (as you threatened me today before entire thread was yanked), nor ability to remove them. That would be the job of Mary; she runs the show around here, locks posts, edits posts, removes posts, etc... and assure you there are others corresponding with her to help make those things happen.

BelizeBreeze

CO19 said:
Sorry, but gotta weigh in on this one...
Belize, the only relevant FACT here is that you do not run the show around here, cannot threaten people to ban them b/c you don't either like them or disagree with their advice to the OP (as you threatened me today before entire thread was yanked), nor ability to remove them. That would be the job of Mary; she runs the show around here, locks posts, edits posts, removes posts, etc... and assure you there are others corresponding with her to help make those things happen.[/QUOTE]
And you can point to any thread or post where I said I did?

Then please post it here. I'll be waiting.

As to the bolded part above, I know that all too well. Or would you like to count my e-mails from her today alone?

Last edited by a moderator:

CO19

BelizeBreeze said:
CO19 said:
Now, are you done beating your own chest?
Your continued insults are duly noted, but not going to let new members think YOU run the show, as you don't, and have no more posting privileges or "authority" here than anyone else. The rest of your response warrants no reply.....

BelizeBreeze

CO19 said:
Your continued insults are duly noted, but not going to let new members think YOU run the show, as you don't, and have no more posting privileges or "authority" here than anyone else. The rest of your response warrants no reply.....
Fell all better now ms. INVESTIGATOR ? :rolleyes:

bsokee

BelizeBreeze said:
Then I suggest you go back to EVERY ONE of my posts and read why I have said what I did, then read the state statutes on the relevant topic being discussed and see why the person to whom I responded was wrong.

Is that the kind of person you want on this forum giving advice?[/QUOTE}

No Sir, I certainly do not want to have anyone of this type to be pretending to help people who are in desperate need of a truthful & knowlegable person who could be of some help to vulnerable & inexperienced people who have never experienced the "courtroom".

I hope you didn't take offense to what my intent was.

CO19

BelizeBreeze said:
Fell all better now ms. INVESTIGATOR ? :rolleyes:
To you, yes I am a state-licensed investigator or ms. investigator if you choose. I will, however, NOT be the subject of your threats or warrantless derision when I am making a bona-fide effort to assist an OP... just so we're both clear on that, we should share this forum just fine together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">