• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public Urination - NYC Pink Summons

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

panapoona

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I received a Public Urination Pink Summons while in Downtown (Financial District) NYC on 8/30/2009 at 4:35AM. I am currently living in New York but have a Indiana license from my college days which expires in 2012. The citation has my IN info from my valid IN Drivers License.

I am definitely guilty, is there anyway I can get a dismissal or pay a minimal fine? What is the minimal fine?

If this help...the Pink Summons says, IN VIOLATION OF: Sec 157 Sub 09. Then to the right in the "Other" box it says: HC

Thanks in advance for helpful advice.

FlyingRon

That's 153.09, just pay the ticket.

You do know that you only have 30 days after moving to NY to get a NY driver's license. You ought to do that before you get stopped driving.

ernie234

Is it a misdemeanor on your record though?

Just got back from 346 Broadway...had to pay $50
I just got busted for this on Friday Night and an attorney told me that court I have to go to, W 54th St, is tough.

I'm looking all around the internet to see if I really need a lawyer or if they're being their typical snaky selves by scaring people into hiring them.

Isis1

I just got busted for this on Friday Night and an attorney told me that court I have to go to, W 54th St, is tough.

I'm looking all around the internet to see if I really need a lawyer or if they're being their typical snaky selves by scaring people into hiring them.
it's a dead thread buddy. FYI.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
That's Midtown Community Court. They are into community service, etc. You don't need an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">