• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Punishments?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aptmedio

What is the name of your state? California

I got charged with cpc 369 G (B) while I was unlicensed and fled the scene. I didnt do any damage to any other than my car. The officer recommended charging me with CVC 20002(A) leaving the scene of the accident CVC 12500(A) unlicensed driver and PC 369 g (B) driving along a railroad track. On the complaint for arrest warrants it only lists one count 369g (B). This is all in Santa Clara county.

I have two questions, firstly is it likely they will add the other charges or just leave it at the 369g (B). Secondly, what punishment is likely?

The Occultist

firstly is it likely they will add the other charges or just leave it at the 369g
That's up to the DA. Nobody here will know the answer.

(B). Secondly, what punishment is likely?
I'm too lazy to look anything up right now, but here's what I would have done: Google "california [insert statute here]" (minus the quotes and the brackets, of course).

CdwJava

You have the same query posted in three places ... please limit this to ONE thread.

- carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">