• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moonshadow277

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

my boyfriend was arrested over the weekend. he was also charged with v.o.p. is there anything that i can do to get him out sooner than his arraignment date?

ERAUPIKE

my boyfriend was arrested over the weekend. he was also charged with v.o.p. is there anything that i can do to get him out sooner than his arraignment date?
Once his bail is set, you can post it. Expect this cycle to continue for the rest of his life.

BOR

It is probably a no bail hold due to VOP. If he was arrested without a warrant, he will be arraigned or have a probable cause hearing within 48 hours, by law, to determine bail, if any!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">