• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

texassdoctorwho

Washington state
under Investigation by homeland

In under investigation for have pictures on phone but not been charged and was told I was free to go. Does that mean I can leave the state? Want to go to Texas and be with my son feeling overwhelmed here in Washington State
I checked with two police departments and they say I have no restrictions showing

I'm confused

Do not have contact number to agent that talked to me.

quincy

Washington state
under Investigation by homeland

In under investigation for have pictures on phone but not been charged and was told I was free to go. Does that mean I can leave the state? Want to go to Texas and be with my son feeling overwhelmed here in Washington State
I checked with two police departments and they say I have no restrictions showing

I'm confused

Do not have contact number to agent that talked to me.
If you have not been charged with any crime, there should be no reason why you need to stay in Washington.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">