• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jabezhag

In 2003 I was convicted with a felony receiving an illegal gratuity. I only got probation, anyway in 2005 I had to get my fingerprints taken in order to work with children in a group home. I received a fingerprint card for 5 years and was hired. I have had multiple jobs where the employers conducted just a background check and passed. My question is I am trying to get my Insurance license and I will need to take fingerprints again, this the same type of check as when I worked in the group home? Thanks.

Regards
unknown

Just Blue

In 2003 I was convicted with a felony receiving an illegal gratuity. I only got probation, anyway in 2005 I had to get my fingerprints taken in order to work with children in a group home. I received a fingerprint card for 5 years and was hired. I have had multiple jobs where the employers conducted just a background check and passed. My question is I am trying to get my Insurance license and I will need to take fingerprints again, this the same type of check as when I worked in the group home? Thanks.

Regards
unknown
As you chose to not post your state we can not say.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">