• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question about car forfeiture and search

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnfms

ok so i was invloved in a sting operation involving weed(although i am not a dealer it was over an internet site) anyway i only had one gram bag on me and was planning to share with someone.they took my car and such so when i had my preliminary hearing and the deal was they keep the car and i get ard because of no previous record. my question is is that when the initial sting went down they searched the car trunk and everything and just found the bag of weed. i believe there are 2 or 3 prescription pills in a blank container in the trunk where they must not have saw during the first search. i did not have my court date yet i just had the preliminary where they decided id get ard if they could keep the car. if they find the pills can i still get in trouble for it?

Mass_Shyster

ok so i was invloved in a sting operation involving weed(although i am not a dealer it was over an internet site) anyway i only had one gram bag on me and was planning to share with someone.they took my car and such so when i had my preliminary hearing and the deal was they keep the car and i get ard because of no previous record. my question is is that when the initial sting went down they searched the car trunk and everything and just found the bag of weed. i believe there are 2 or 3 prescription pills in a blank container in the trunk where they must not have saw during the first search. i did not have my court date yet i just had the preliminary where they decided id get ard if they could keep the car. if they find the pills can i still get in trouble for it?
I'm not real familiar with Oklahoma law, but if you've got your prescription handy, I doubt they'll convict you.

Just Blue

hi thanks for the reply its actually PA and i dont have a script for anything
Hire an attorney, as you are not capible of answering a SIMPLE question.

"What is the name of your State (U.S. Law Only)?"

ok so i was invloved in a sting operation involving weed
If you mean to say OK (as in the STATE of OK) then say THAT. If you mean to say "okay" THEN say OKAY! Gee!!:(

But the question REQUIRED by this website, when one starts a thread, is "What is the name of your state". As you are unwilling or unable to answer such a necessary question, hire an attorney.

Blue

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">