• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questioning without parent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aws&m

USA/Wisconsin
My son stoled a PSP from a persons house he and some friends were at. The a couple days later the Leiason officer talked to them and said if it was turned in there would be no questions asked. The next day the kids turned it in and then they were pulled out of class read there miranda rights and questioned by the Leiason and a police officer without parents being there or told about it. Is this legal? My son is 13

Litigation!

aws&m said:
USA/Wisconsin
My son stoled a PSP from a persons house he and some friends were at. The a couple days later the Leiason officer talked to them and said if it was turned in there would be no questions asked. The next day the kids turned it in and then they were pulled out of class read there miranda rights and questioned by the Leiason and a police officer without parents being there or told about it. Is this legal? My son is 13

My response:

What the hell is a "PSP"?

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

Litigation! said:
My response:

What the hell is a "PSP"?

IAAL
I don't know, do you think this might be the kid and not the parent?
Wait a minure, Play Station! Maybe he needs a play station that teaches grammar.

PlayStation.com - PSP
The PSP™ Media Manager software application is the easiest and fastest way to move photos, music, movies and more to your PSP™ system

weenor

rmet4nzkx said:
Wait a minure, Play Station! Maybe he needs a play station that teaches grammar.

PlayStation.com - PSP
The PSP™ Media Manager software application is the easiest and fastest way to move photos, music, movies and more to your PSP™ system

Thank God- I thought I was going crazy 'cause I had no idea....

rmet4nzkx said:

PlayStation.com - PSP
A psp is like a portable playstation2 Playa Station Portable. If you dont know what a ps2 is its a video game console.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">