• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Read the posts here is what I say!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lukewarm

What is the name of your state? nj
thank you to the one person who gave me at least some information in reguards to how to research this properly(boxcarbill). And to those who simply said comments like duck and use spell check. Well I did not know that I was back in school. I was here to ask a question. Hard as it may seem to some of you senior members some questions are not cut and dry. See while you make fun of my lack of knowledge of the law I excel in computers. See I am always helping people on a constant basis. And based on what I have seen here. I think this is more of a bash on the idiot rather then help. Which is fine when you are obviousily showing your maturity by acting like you are gods when all people like myself who post on your site do is basically inquire of knowledge that we seek because we do not feel comfortable with our lawyers or are unaware of the legal terms that may have been brought to our attention. I mean I am sorry that my questions involve so much thought but hey knowledge is all anyone seeks to find. Especailly when it involves our lives coming to a hault. I never asked for sympathy from anyone I explained something is all I did. I need no pity party. I just see how rare it is to actually get help from someone who has the answer. So boxcarbill I thank you once again for your help. There is a lot more to the miranda then what I said but I did not wanna get anone to involved. And for the rod who was obviousily board and had to see that I posted under Luke Skywalker....well duh never can tell who reads this stuff like gee.....prosecutors. LMFWAO

HomeGuru

lukewarm said:
thank you to the one person who gave me at least some information in reguards to how to research this properly(boxcarbill). And to those who simply said comments like duck and use spell check. Well I did not know that I was back in school. I was here to ask a question. Hard as it may seem to some of you senior members some questions are not cut and dry. See while you make fun of my lack of knowledge of the law I excel in computers. See I am always helping people on a constant basis. And based on what I have seen here. I think this is more of a bash on the idiot rather then help. Which is fine when you are obviousily showing your maturity by acting like you are gods when all people like myself who post on your site do is basically inquire of knowledge that we seek because we do not feel comfortable with our lawyers or are unaware of the legal terms that may have been brought to our attention. I mean I am sorry that my questions involve so much thought but hey knowledge is all anyone seeks to find. Especailly when it involves our lives coming to a hault. I never asked for sympathy from anyone I explained something is all I did. I need no pity party. I just see how rare it is to actually get help from someone who has the answer. So boxcarbill I thank you once again for your help. There is a lot more to the miranda then what I said but I did not wanna get anone to involved. And for the rod who was obviousily board and had to see that I posted under Luke Skywalker....well duh never can tell who reads this stuff like gee.....prosecutors. LMFWAO
**A: thank you for your post. I have read your other thread and was in court all day therefore I was unable to respond. You would have been able to use the valuable information in my response, if I posted it, but do not appreciate this post of yours.
If you had the patience to have waited for me to respond to your thread rather than jumping the gun and taking premature action by posting this thread, you would be in a better position.
Now I must leave to get a new ethernet card.

signed,
R2D2

L

lukewarm

was not directed towards you

Homeguru

That was not directed towards you. I have been getting slammed while you were gone. I was making a broad statement based on your fellow senior members, Like I said I respect you and your information I have viewed many of your posts and I am sorry if you felt I was bashing on you. It was from the other members who did this. Like when "One person ruins for the rest of the crowd" So if you took any offense to what I said you were the one person that I did not want to offend and I am sorry
:(

HomeGuru

Re: was not directed towards you

lukewarm said:
Homeguru

That was not directed towards you. I have been getting slammed while you were gone. I was making a broad statement based on your fellow senior members, Like I said I respect you and your information I have viewed many of your posts and I am sorry if you felt I was bashing on you. It was from the other members who did this. Like when "One person ruins for the rest of the crowd" So if you took any offense to what I said you were the one person that I did not want to offend and I am sorry
:(
**A: your apology is acccepted. Now apologize to JETX.

L

lukewarm

okay jext

i am sorry i was angry at the time and ment no offense to you either. I am just fustrated with my situation and I felt I was the center for the slamming attack. I felt like the fat kid in dodge ball when i was a kid. I am sorry

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Now, apologize to me. I have no idea why, except that I like to read apologies to me. You know, grovel a little bit. Let me know you care.

IAAL

L

lukewarm

AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: HomeGuru
lukewarm said:

Will u please look over my posts please u seem to be the most knowledgeable one that i have come acoss by reviewing your posts

thank u

My response:

Ahem, ahem. Excuse me. I was just clearing my throat.

IAAL

not sure why u want an apology because your never said anything to offend me and if u found it ofensive I will apologize to u also.:( All I wanted was some help but I guess I offened more then I thought. So if I do not get any help I know why:(

I AM SORRY, I JUST NEED HELP

P

PerfidyorFealty

IAAL -

Bwaaahahahahahaha! Sometimes the things you post are so damn hillarious I almost die laughing. I loved your "apologize to me" reply in this thread. You are one of the funniest people I've ever come across on the net. You've got a great sense of humor.

- Perfidy or Fealty

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

PerfidyorFealty said:
IAAL -

Bwaaahahahahahaha! Sometimes the things you post are so damn hillarious I almost die laughing. I loved your "apologize to me" reply in this thread. You are one of the funniest people I've ever come across on the net. You've got a great sense of humor.

- Perfidy or Fealty

My response:

Wow! Thank you!

Hey, if you really want to read something funny, take a look at this thread . . .

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=146556

IAAL

L

lukewarm

800 in line huh lol

forget that i would use the water fountain for my duty lol

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lukewarm said:
800 in line huh lol

"forget that i would use the water fountain for my duty lol"

=======================================

My response:

Gee, thanks for that visual. 10,000 comedians are out of work, and you're trying to be funny . . .

Look, if you'd rewrite your very first post, with your question, and clean up the spelling errors, I'll try to assist you. But, I'm not going to do the work of giving you any legal suggestions IF I have to fight reading your posts. It's too much work.

IAAL

Son of Slam

PerfidyorFealty said:
IAAL -

... You are one of the funniest people I've ever come across on the net.

- Perfidy or Fealty

Whenever someone funnier post at this site IAAL has his account canceled.

L

lukewarm

it has been reposted without the mistakes

sorry about that i was at work when i wrote the first thread I apologize for my mistakes in simple grammar. Sometimes I type without looking to see if others can understand. Will not happen again.

Thanks again,

Lukewarm

H

hexeliebe

It was directed at me....

And I don't mind at all. IF you are a computer whiz as you say you are you'd know that I, as well as the people I have worked for at Sun Microsystems, VISA, Palm (3Com) and various others would not have even looked at the kind of post you made here because unlike the editors at the Kansas City Star, the Washington Post and the Army Times Publishing Co. that I have also worked for, they (and we) don't get paid to suppose what you meant.

Being in a rush is no excuse for poor grammer and/or spelling. Otherwise no one would get an answer here. The people you have apologized to will offer very good advice but only if they understand the problem.

The point being, if you want to be understood, understand what you're saying. And no, I'm not perfect. That's why I use spell check. And, although I'm no longer a publisher/journalist, I keep a dictionary and thesaurus nearby.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">