• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the real question:

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djh50

If a bench warrent is issued in one state for a P.V. involving the misdemeanor crime of domestic battery, will authorities cross state lines (and jurisdictions) to make an arrest?

Just Blue

djh50 said:
If a bench warrent is issued in one state for a P.V. involving the misdemeanor crime of domestic battery, will authorities cross state lines (and jurisdictions) to make an arrest?

What was the violation?? Did you harrass the victim?...Did you have a dirty test?....WHAT WAS THE VIOLATION?..

djh50

the real question

The violation occured when I was arrested for driving under the influence in another state.

Just Blue

djh50 said:
The violation occured when I was arrested for driving under the influence in another state.

I don't think they will come for you...But they will issue a warrent...every time you get stopped they will take you in...So you really should get this taken care of, or get used to going to jail often...;)
I am sure others will respond...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">