• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reason for Warrant 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbworld

What is the name of your state? Vancouver BC

First off, why did the admin close the last thread that i posted. second, if any one of you really understood what happened, you wouldn't be saying that ****. Now, i came to this forum searching for some leagel advice, not stupid comments. If you guys lived here, you would know that Vancouver police are corrupted. They'll do anything they want and get away with it, so for the guy that fears for his daddys life, you should fear the cop rather then me. After all their the ones carrying guns. Now, if you believe the story or not, I just wanted to know what or if thier would be a warrant issued. Thats all I need to know. Not stupid comments about little boys worrying about their daddy.

seniorjudge

drbworld said:

First off, why did the admin close the last thread that i posted. second, if any one of you really understood what happened, you wouldn't be saying that ****. Now, i came to this forum searching for some leagel advice, not stupid comments. If you guys lived here, you would know that Vancouver police are corrupted. They'll do anything they want and get away with it, so for the guy that fears for his daddys life, you should fear the cop rather then me. After all their the ones carrying guns. Now, if you believe the story or not, I just wanted to know what or if thier would be a warrant issued. Thats all I need to know. Not stupid comments about little boys worrying about their daddy.
Dear Newfie:

US Law only.

Love,

Senior Judge

E

eme76

just wondering...

where is your car now?....what about your DL & reg. papers?....you are so full of sh*t:p

AHA

drbworld said:

It was closed because this site is only for US law, much like this one will be closed shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now who's stupid, huh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">