• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reason for Warrant!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbworld

What is the name of your state? Vancouver, BC

Hi, I have a question regarding an arrest warrant. Can a police officer issue an arrest warrant for driving off on a cop and getting away? I was stop by police on a side street and i gave them my vaild licence and registration paper. They went back to their car to run my name. They came back and told me to get out of the car. I rolled up my window and refused to get out becauseI know that they were going to illegally search my car. The police officer started to hit my window with a fire extinguisher and i drove off. The police officer jumped slitly infront of my car. I didn't hit him. I drove four blocks away and got out of my car and ran. Is it possible that I could get charged or have a warrant for running away for attempting to run over an officer? After all, he did jump infront of my car and try to hit my window. Ps. They did not turn on their police lights, just the sound. and they were undercouver with a undercover crown vic. they did not state they were officers nor did they show any badge. Thanks

Just Blue

drbworld said:

Hi, I have a question regarding an arrest warrant. Can a police officer issue an arrest warrant for driving off on a cop and getting away? I was stop by police on a side street and i gave them my vaild licence and registration paper. They went back to their car to run my name. They came back and told me to get out of the car. I rolled up my window and refused to get out becauseI know that they were going to illegally search my car. The police officer started to hit my window with a fire extinguisher and i drove off. The police officer jumped slitly infront of my car. I didn't hit him. I drove four blocks away and got out of my car and ran. Is it possible that I could get charged or have a warrant for running away for attempting to run over an officer? After all, he did jump infront of my car and try to hit my window. Ps. They did not turn on their police lights, just the sound. and they were undercouver with a undercover crown vic. they did not state they were officers nor did they show any badge. Thanks

I had to ask myself if anyone could really be this dumb...and then I saw you are from Canada and that answered my question...;)

US LAW ONLY

E

eme76

ok i know us law only....

but i just have to say...It is people like you that make me fear for my daddy's life every day! You make me sick!!

AHA

drbworld said:

Go to Hollywood if you want to make up stories. This site isn't a COPS episode.

S

shell007

eme76 said:
but i just have to say...It is people like you that make me fear for my daddy's life every day! You make me sick!!
Criminals like YOU running through the streets that WE live in....
YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

Maybe you'll get caught and locked up for a while.

CdwJava

Yes, even in Canada you committed a criminal act. But, given Canda's general coddling of criminals, chances are good that they will slap you on the wrist and politely ask you not to do it again. Hmm ... maybe that's only for murderers.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">