• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

request to remove 2yr injunction/restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

leewawa01

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Hello, Currently live in Orange County, Florida and the injuction was filed when I lived in Osceola County, Florida. I would like to put in a request to remove the 2 year injunction which I did file and was ordered.

There is a seperate criminal case which was the basis of the injunction put into place. I have been working with the state attorney's office and the abuser accepted a plea which involved a Not Hostile Contact Order which I approved of.

We are having a mutual child together and I am due and would like to be able to have the Father present but the current Injunction prevents the him legally there.

I would like to put in a request to remove the injunction as I have the No Hostile Contact Order in his Plea Sentence. What is the proper wording and documentation I could put together to bring to the clerk of courts so I can request removal of the injunction? And is there a way to add some sort of urgency time line to it with out offending the judge as I am due in 5 weeks.

I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">