• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraing orders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fed up in ca

What is the name of your state? CA My boyfriend ex, filied a restraing order against me saying that I threatend her and her daughter my boyfriends child, which is not true, i was never served the papers and when the court date came i was unaware so did not go. i did not find out about the restraing order until about 6 months later. in between that time sha has had me to her kids party's attened family function that i have been to even allowed her daughter and step son to spend nights at my house.anyways that's all erelavant. i would like to know can i get the restraing order lifted or presented to the judge so that i may defend myself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">