• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Revocation Hearing Warrant? Advice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jstude24

State of Ohio.

I'm a college student who joined the majority and got an underage in May 08. I went to court, accepted the punishment (13 months probation, 24 hrs comm. service) and tried to get on with my life.

The community service and fees due were to be completed by Aug 28. I did the community service, but simply forgot to pay the fine as I thought I paid them in full the day of the court session. They were around $220 FWIW.

Anyways, today I have an inkling to check the public records about my case like I did a couple days after the incident happened and I see "Revocation Hearing Warrent" as an alert on my page. The case is listed as "CLOSED" but there is there alert and warrant on my public page. So basically I'm ****ting my pants and am looking for advice.

I'm able to pay the fees tomorrow or ASAP, but it looks like there's a hearing already scheduled for me. I'm trying to get something out of OOT because if I continue to freak out until tomorrow (when I can call the county about it) I think it'll take a couple weeks off my life. Thoughts?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">