• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

right form to file

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

guaro555

What is the name of your state? MO

Hi gurus again

I need to know the right procedure about going and change a finalized plea guilty to be corrected by the judge.

1) What for or type of form do I need to file in order to appear before the judge and explain my situation
2) It seems like the court clerk can help you with any kind of advise or what to do to get this process in place

Thanks

guaro555

Well Gurus, now that you had a blast, can someone help on this and let me know what should I do in order to have the judge listen or change this error.

Thanks

guaro555

Thanks

I was charged with DWI and found guilty, the court gave me two years probation and 120 days to take satop and vip classes, I took the classes way before the deadline and I thought that was it. early this year a letter came to me asking to appear in court because I was in content, stating I did not take the classes, so I went to court ans how my proof that all courses were done before the court expiration date. then I thought the ordeal was over but when I went to check my record to apply to be a coach for a baseball team that I am forming with 4 years I came across this findings, that I was found guilty of contnt of court, I called the PO nad asked what the He... and she told me that was a desicion of the court because I failed to notify the court of my classes being done.- No where the court order says that I need to notify anyone, so therefore I want to appear in court again to explain this to the judge and this guilty plea be changed, I never said I was guilty, I did what they told me to do.

Thanks

seniorjudge

Thanks

I was charged with DWI and found guilty, the court gave me two years probation and 120 days to take satop and vip classes, I took the classes way before the deadline and I thought that was it. early this year a letter came to me asking to appear in court because I was in content, stating I did not take the classes, so I went to court ans how my proof that all courses were done before the court expiration date. then I thought the ordeal was over but when I went to check my record to apply to be a coach for a baseball team that I am forming with 4 years I came across this findings, that I was found guilty of contnt of court, I called the PO nad asked what the He... and she told me that was a desicion of the court because I failed to notify the court of my classes being done.- No where the court order says that I need to notify anyone, so therefore I want to appear in court again to explain this to the judge and this guilty plea be changed, I never said I was guilty, I did what they told me to do.

Thanks
This is your screw up and not the court's.

There is nothing for the court to correct.

moburkes

Because it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that the court knows what you've done. They don't follow up behind you to make sure that you've crossed every t and dotten every i. You are responsible for letting them know that you've completed the requirements, and to make sure that you haven't missed anything.

And, then you get it in writing. Hello, this is the government.

guaro555

M.

I went to court and showed the proof, that all classes were done on a timely matter and within the time given by the court,shows that I did what they told me to.

Thanks for battling with me on this, but how do I go and ask the judge to hear me out, do I just right a letter addressed to the court.

This seems like non-sense, I showed them the proof of completition on all the classes and when they were done.- you have to be kidding me.

Thanks for the help anyways.

guaro555

M

You mentioned that it is my responsalibity to show what I did but if the court does not tell you to do one thing why do it ,otherwise they whould need to tell the steps they want you to follow nobody is a mind reader.

moburkes

Did you receive paperwork in the mail that verified that it was closed or completed?

You state both that you went to court to prove this, and that your PO says that the court said you didn't do this. Which is true?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">