• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

right to know your accuser

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? TN
I was pulled over and subsequently arrested for implied consent after a BOLO was issued for my vehicle. The person who called the suspected driver (me) in said things that were not true about the situation. Whoever called it in said that we had been forcibly removed from the establishment, were belligerent, etc...none of which was true. We were drinking, so that part is true. Anyways, I think I know who called it in, and wanted to see if the freedom of information, or know your accuser rules would come into play. I believe the call was placed to 911, and was going to write a letter to the local authorities requesting a transcript or recording of the call, and the originating phone number.
Do I have that right? This person misrepresented herself as a different person, and lied to the dispatcher to make it sound worse than it was. I was wondering what (if any) recourse I have.
Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">