• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

same crime

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

paralegal

If someone was charged for a crime they did not commit, can the victim charge someonelese for that same crime in a Bronx court.

Thank you

Last edited:

paralegal

baystategirl said:
HUH??????????
My sister got into an altercation with a girl at a laundromat and someone else attcked the girl. She then filed charges against my sister for assault. The case is now going to trial and my sister has a witness. If that girl sees the witness can she inturn said it was the witness who assaulted her?

paralegal

paralegal said:
My sister got into an altercation with a girl at a laundromat and someone else attcked the girl. Thegirl then filed charges against my sister for assault. The case is now going to trial and my sister has a witness to prove that she did not hit the girl. Can the girl inturn claimed that it was the witness who assaulted her?

Just Blue

paralegal said:
My sister got into an altercation with a girl at a laundromat and someone else attcked the girl. She then filed charges against my sister for assault. The case is now going to trial and my sister has a witness. If that girl sees the witness can she inturn said it was the witness who assaulted her?

Still...HUH?...

I will tell you what I CAN understand...

Your sister had an arguement with some girl...But some other girl assaulted her (the girl)....Was the person who did the assault with your sister? Is it the person who commited the assault going to be the wittness?

paralegal

That is correct. She was the only person there and my sister has to have a witness inorder to not be charged for assault.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">