• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scam victim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rehamalmasri

What is the name of your state?Dear Sir
First of all I'm outside the USA, I regard this message as a probable way to find a probable advice or solution, I'm being a victim of scam and fraud that make me to loose an amount of merely 50000 $(fiftty thousand USA dollars), I don't like to go in details until I see the corresponding response from your side.

I hopre that I come to the right target.

Any how I ask you to advise me to choose the right echo in order to go ahead and find the suitable response for my case.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
Reham

JETX

rehamalmasri said:
First of all I'm outside the USA
What part of US Law Only!! do you not understand??

I don't like to go in details until I see the corresponding response from your side.
Our US laws are kind of strict on any unpaid debt in excess of $10,000US. You are allowed to take the debtor out and threaten to shoot him... and his entire family if he doesn't pay you in full by the rise of the next full moon.
If he doesn't, then hunt the ******* down and slaughter him and his family.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">