• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Scared, will I be arrested?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ashley1154

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama

Okay, I stopped by the mall to get some things early in the morning, and I parked next to this vehicle who took up two spaces. Well, on my way out I got into my vehicle and about a few minutes later, these two teenagers took a marker and wrote something on the the vehicle next to me "learn to park correctly" or something like that. Well, I sorta backed up and rolled my window down and told them "I am glad somebody did that, because she does that all the time" and I gave them a piece of paper to stick on their window. I work at the mall. Now that I think of it, I am scared that I am going to be arrested bc if the lady reports it, won't they look over the security cameras and see me associating with these two other people? I NEVER got out of my car, I just rolled my window down.

I am scared. I don't want to be arrested. Help!

They wrote on the side window, not on the vehicle itself. I am 18 by the way.

Last edited:

Banned_Princess

Why are you afraid of being arrested for something you did not do?

What makes you think that the person who's car it is is "big enough" to get the cops to look at (or the mall to give) security footage of simple vandalism?

I guess it is Alabama.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">