• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

searach and seizure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lexis20031

What is the name of your state? Michigan
My x play's dirty tricks on me. He made claims i placed a lien on his mother's property. A trooper came to my home inquired if i lived there, I said yes i have for 16 years. He stated a trooper in another city wanted to know if i placed this lien. I said yes, i'll tell him why to please contact me. Two months later i came home to find a search warrant on my counter that stated. Search and seize all documents pertaining to "my" residence. While searching through my house and breaking down a bed room door they stated they found this persons (X-husbands) checks in my home. but they were found in the livingroom. I then had a warrant for my arrest for placing a lien and finding his checks (that he apparently placed in my house.)
I did an extensive hand writting analysis, and passed. Now what? Thanks

H

hexeliebe

There is more to this story than what you've put here.

First of all, a lien is not illegal. How did you put a lien against the home?

L

Lexis20031

Don't bother responding

YOU TOO are a complete idiot!!!! Don't you have anything better to do than to stick your nose into everyone's business, idiot!

L

Lexis20031

Don't bother responding

YOU TOO are a complete idiot!!!! Don't you have anything better to do than to stick your nose into everyone's business, idiot! You can't even get the facts straight. Find something else to do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">