• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

search warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mobbabe

What is the name of your state? AR

A felon that is on probation can not have drugs in his possession so how can a warrant based on this felon making a controlled drug buy be valid?

M

mobbabe

you are right, I did fall for it. Thanks for your reply. Just hoping for a way out

H

hexeliebe

Normally I wouldn't reply back since drugs are a very hot topic on this forum with a number of 'druggies' coming here to try to beat the system instead of taking responsibility.

At least you are doing that.

My only remaining advice is to face it head on, just like you did here. And then figure out what you want from life, this repeating scenario or to wake up enjoying the freedom of life.

I faced the same decision years ago and decided on life. What's yours going to be?

M

mobbabe

After spending a week in jail and having time to think about what was important to me, I did change my life. I have two boys that need me. But once again this morning we had to sit and watch our house be destroyed by the sheriffs dept. This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Once they have your number it is a never ending story. I just hope it will all end soon. I have learned from this mistake. Drugs will destroy everything. I am trying to rebuild the trust between myself and my kids. They are really the ones that have been hurt the most from this.
Trying to beat this addiction is the hardest thing I have ever tried to do. But I know that I have to or I wont have the choice of life with my boys.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">