• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

searched my home and arrested during a probation search for my boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsy Beltran

What is the name of your state?
california
I want to know if what the Sheriffs did to me is illegal . I have gotten arrested 3 times at my home for being under the influence of a controlled substance. BY THE SAME SHERIFFS FOR THE SAME THING EACH TIME I NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE BY THE LAW I HAVE/HAD A CLEAN RECORD the first time they came through my garage into my back yard and asked for my daughters boyfriend i said he does'nt live here then another sheriff rushed up yelling no were looking for (my boyfriend) which was out on bail and was supposed to turn his self in that day at 5:00 P.M. THEY CAME AT 3:00. THEy didnt find them so they arrested me they were wanting to find dope at my house they never have found any. they took my money that i had locked up in a cabinet and said it was dope money. on the police report he the sheriff indicated that he was told by an informant that we had 2 cameras outside our house and had a lot of traffic which was a lie .the sheriffs even cut the wires to my cameras. my case is an never ending story i need help on what i should do since i feel that i was done wrong all three times that i was arrested at my home by the same officers for the same thing. and i had a clean record. the attorney i have talks to the cops i feel that i need to fire him and get another that will try and clear my case but don't have any cash need someone who would take payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">