• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Second Home Got Egged Last Night

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JedC08

What is the name of your state?Arkansas
My secon home a small mountain cabin, a 1925 jalopey and outhouse, which was my first and only home before I became rich suddenly and moved to Californi, and we still use the jalopy it is our only car; was egged during the night after we returned home for a visit yesterdey. I a wonder what procedures we can take to catch the culprits, Can the police find em?, and what would be the charges?

Last edited:

ENASNI

JedC08 said:
My secon home, which was my first and only home before I became rich suddenly and moved to Californi was egged during the night after we returned home for a visit yesterdey. I a wonder what procedures we can take to catch the culprits. Can the police find em?, and what would be the charges?
They will be fried.

outonbail

Sounds like a harmless prank. If it's a single wide, you could always hook it up and run it through the local car wash....

May be a hastle, but now that your rich, you can include the hot wax and spotless rinse!

Curt581

JedC08 said:
My secon home a small mountain cabin, a 1925 jalopey and outhouse, which was my first and only home before I became rich suddenly and moved to Californi, and we still use the jalopy it is our only car; was egged during the night after we returned home for a visit yesterdey. I a wonder what procedures we can take to catch the culprits, Can the police find em?, and what would be the charges?
Y'all could hide out by Grannie's still with yer doublebarrell, 'til they come-a callin agin...

I'll bet it was that schemin' swindlin' Mr. Drysdale.

blevinj

JedC08 said:
OK ANFGuy very funny

Rushia

Perhaps you could just scrape them off of the car and have yourself a nice side dish to accompany the road kill stew.

ZippidyDoDa

Curt581 said:
Y'all could hide out by Grannie's still with yer doublebarrell, 'til they come-a callin agin...

I'll bet it was that schemin' swindlin' Mr. Drysdale.
I wouldn't do that, it would just egg them on. For now you just have to live with it, the yolks on you. It may however be poachers that are lost in the woods. If you do see them just scramble after them and then beat them.

Rushia

ZippidyDoDa said:
I wouldn't do that, it would just egg them on. For now you just have to live with it, the yolks on you. It may however be poachers that are lost in the woods. If you do see them just scramble after them and then beat them.
ROTFLMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

I am soooo tired of you people jumping all over a poor person like this who comes here seeking only advice and ends up getting ridiculed by you people with noo lives who sit there on your computers all night insulting people Boo-hoo.

Rushia

Wayne POTZ said:
I am soooo tired of you people jumping all over a poor person like this who comes here seeking only advice and ends up getting ridiculed by you people with noo lives who sit there on your computers all night insulting people Boo-hoo.

Lighten up Wayne.....

Wayne POTZ said:

Of all the people to talk...

Veronica1228

blevinj said:
OK ANFGuy very funny
Did you know that someone deleted your threads? You know the one about the neighbor's kid biting you and then you started turning into a vampire. Also, the one about the river of blood and then the priests came and did an exorcism. Don't worry. I saved some of your posts from those threads. Let me know if you want me to repost them for you. I don't mind doing it! :)

ENASNI

Veronica1228 said:
Did you know that someone deleted your threads? You know the one about the neighbor's kid biting you and then you started turning into a vampire. Also, the one about the river of blood and then the priests came and did an exorcism. Don't worry. I saved some of your posts from those threads. Let me know if you want me to repost them for you. I don't mind doing it! :)
Methinks this is a bad ploy between the twix to ploy their movie
http://www.vampiremovies.co.uk/reviews/mrvampire.htm

OMG.. I think I just helped... I have NO part in it... I swear...
Okay...Okay... I played the hat

ENASNI's 15 minutes sigh

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">