• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seeking Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joanna1985

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois

My situation is that i had a run in with a crooked political states attorney. I would like to know to what advice can be given with my situation because of this high powerful states attorney connections. This states attorney has fabricated a criminal case against me I do have a private attorney but my private attorney is advising me not to go to the media just yet because of beliefs that it would only provoke the states attorney to use more of his political strength against me. My attorney and I have enough proof to prove that this is a corrupt states attorney and is being vendictive towards me. However my attorney is telling me that i should be patient and see where this case goes. i do not agree because I do not know all the political corruption that is connected with this states attorney. I have suffered the experience of bogus search warrants for my business as well as my home, crooked polices putting guns up to my wifes as well as my kids heads. Being thrown in jail 3 times for no justified reason only because of political connections. I would like to go speak with the attorney general but what proof do I have that they are not sleeping together. This is an actual situation and I'm seeking advice on what I can do. I am afraid for my life I am afraid for my family.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">