• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sent naked pictures of my gf can I get into trouble?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ryanstrider

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado
So when i was with my gf she posed nude for me and I took a few pictures. We wanted to have a threesome so I went on craigslist and sent this guy her pictures but I didn't tell her or have her permission. And he still has the conversations. the pictures were mine that I took on my phone with her concent. Cops say I can get a DV harrassment. Detective says nothing will happen cause they were my pictures. I don't even know if she will go to the police. Can I get into trouble. I armed security so I can't have anything on my record.

LdiJ

So when i was with my gf she posed nude for me and I took a few pictures. We wanted to have a threesome so I went on craigslist and sent this guy her pictures but I didn't tell her or have her permission. And he still has the conversations. the pictures were mine that I took on my phone with her concent. Cops say I can get a DV harrassment. Detective says nothing will happen cause they were my pictures. I don't even know if she will go to the police. Can I get into trouble. I armed security so I can't have anything on my record.
If you are an armed security guard and need a clean record, then perhaps it would be wiser to desist from sending naked pictures of someone to someone else. Seriously, you are in a type of employment where you need to seriously think about what you do in your personal life, BEFORE you do it.

swalsh411

I would need to see the pictures in order to determine if their content rises to the level where a harrassment charge would stick. Please forward to [email protected]. Please be assured they will be kept in the strictest condifence and deleted once a determination has been made. Thank you.

ryanstrider

I would need to see the pictures in order to determine if their content rises to the level where a harrassment charge would stick. Please forward to [email protected]. Please be assured they will be kept in the strictest condifence and deleted once a determination has been made. Thank you.
no they were pictures of her in her panties bent over and another of her naked spread

ERAUPIKE

Two guys and one girl is not a threesome, it is a small gang bang, legally speaking.

Proseguru

OP may like the "big girls" so have some bleach handy to wash out your eyes....

dave33

Has she already called the police? Why are you talking to police? Does she know?

ZERORecord

That is a ridiculous request and if he falls for that, then he needs to hand in his gun.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">