• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual assault & family

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rox64

What is the name of your state? WI
Several years ago my husband molested our children.When I found out it stopped.(hindsight I should have taken a bat to him,would have been easier.)Anyway I went to get counseling for my daughters and it was reported to authorities.He's in jail & now there telling me he can't get a public defender because of my income. Is there any justice? I can't afford an attorney for a divorce,but I sure don't want to pay for his defense.He's pleading guilty as far as I know. Any advice?

R

rox64

he lied on the marriage license where it asks if you've been married before.(kids were born before we got married)he was married and divorced before.Any way that would be grounds for annulment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">