• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

shoplifting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jordanhansen

What is the name of your state? sd
i am 16
ok, so i was at our hyvee with some friends, and they had these zunes (150$)sitting on the shelf. my friends and i all were thinking to steal one... so i take one into the bathroom. i take it out, and leave the store. 4 days later, a detective calls me.... now they had me on camera, and some one also snitched on us....

so i confessed, and gave him the zune, and was honest... i havent had to sign anything,

how can i avoid arrest? can i get like a 90 day diversion??

i am not going to do this again,... it was stupid************** a major mistake.
please dont just say, u shudnt shoplift.... cuz i no that, but i made a misake.

Silverplum

Time to hire a lawyer.
And to pay some attention in SCHOOL, for God's sake! :eek: :(

What is the name of your state? sd
i am 16
ok, so i was at our hyvee with some friends, and they had these zunes (150$)sitting on the shelf. my friends and i all were thinking to steal one... so i take one into the bathroom. i take it out, and leave the store. 4 days later, a detective calls me.... now they had me on camera, and some one also snitched on us....

so i confessed, and gave him the zune, and was honest... i havent had to sign anything,

how can i avoid arrest? can i get like a 90 day diversion??

i am not going to do this again,... it was stupid************** a major mistake.
please dont just say, u shudnt shoplift.... cuz i no that, but i made a misake.

jordanhansen

neither does your spelling! stop using texting shortcuts and spell your words out and use punctuation.
wow i came here for help, and all i get is complete ******************. since ur being so picky... You should capitalize the first letter of your sentences...... Basic grammar**************...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">