• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should I go to court?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sadness05

What is the name of your state? MA

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is the last day of my adminstrative probation. My lawyer said that if nothing happened during my adminstrative probation which is for 6 months, then I don't have to go to court again. However, the paper that the court gave me in May says that I have to appear in court on my last day of probation.

My lawyer said that they will call my name on that day, but I don't have to be there because I didn't violate my probation.

My question is should I go to court on Tuesday or no?

Your lawyer is probably right but you should still go since the paper that the court gave you gives a date for you to appear in court. If you get there and find out that you didnt have to be there then so be it. But if you go and find out that you did have to be there you will be thankful that you went.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">