• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Simple possession and two Xanax.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nikoniko

Beaufort, South Carolina.
Got pulled over tonight. Boyfriend had simple possession and paraphernalia. Cops found 2 Xanax on me and sent it off to lab for testing. What can happen to me? They let me go from the scene and arrested boyfriend. What will happen to him? Should he use prayer for judgement?

Proserpina

Got pulled over tonight. Boyfriend had simple possession and paraphernalia. Cops found 2 Xanax on me and sent it off to lab for testing. What can happen to me? They let me go from the scene and arrested boyfriend. What will happen to him? Should he use prayer for judgement?

Did you have a valid prescription for the Xanax?

Isis1

and i spit wine all over my monitor......

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">