• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Son's assualt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LorE

What is the name of your state? NEW YORK went to court on the 2nd of June with my son his lawyer met us there....we were in and out in less than 10 minutes....seems the that nothing on the case has been done....no Grand Jury hearing no statement from the "injured" party....no papers at all submitted to the court from the DA....we are scheduled to return on August 14 seems that witnesses to the "assualt" have stated that the the complainant was the one who jumped my son from behind when he was exiting the club and repeatedly body slammed him to the groundthen and only then did my sons friend intervene and kicked the complainants ass which sent him to the hospital....also a statement to my lawyer from the investingating officer stated that when he went to interview the complainant in the hospital...he lunged for the officer and demanded to know the names of my son and his friend cause " I'm gonna kill 'em" to complete his interview with the complainant the officer had to cuff him to the hospital gurney

HomeGuru

LorE said:
What is the name of your state? NEW YORK went to court on the 2nd of June with my son his lawyer met us there....we were in and out in less than 10 minutes....seems the that nothing on the case has been done....no Grand Jury hearing no statement from the "injured" party....no papers at all submitted to the court from the DA....we are scheduled to return on August 14 seems that witnesses to the "assualt" have stated that the the complainant was the one who jumped my son from behind when he was exiting the club and repeatedly body slammed him to the groundthen and only then did my sons friend intervene and kicked the complainants ass which sent him to the hospital....also a statement to my lawyer from the investingating officer stated that when he went to interview the complainant in the hospital...he lunged for the officer and demanded to know the names of my son and his friend cause " I'm gonna kill 'em" to complete his interview with the complainant the officer had to cuff him to the hospital gurney
**A: thanks for posting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">